- October 15, 2014PointsNorth Search Group Formed to Address Recruitment Needs of the Outdoor IndustryMRINetwork welcomes new affiliate, PointsNorth Search Group, which specializes in search and recruitment for fishing, hunting and shooting manufacturers.
- September 3, 2014MRINetwork to Hire Hundreds of Recruiters GloballyMRINetwork announces it plans to hire hundreds of recruiters globally in response to industry growth and increased client demand.
- August 27, 2014MRINetwork Names John McDonald As New PresidentMRINetwork discusses the appointment of new president, John McDonald.
- August 6, 2014MRINetwork Helps Offices Demonstrate Industry Leadership through Rebranded Professional Certification Programs Recipients of MRINetwork's Certified Professional Programs differentiate themselves through commitment to excellence, ongoing professional development and the highest quality of customer service.
- July 9, 2014New MRINetwork® Office Addresses Healthcare Leadership NeedsMRINetwork welcomes new affiliate office, Management Recruiters of Bergen Peak.
- July 8, 2014 Russian Foreign Business Development Firm Noble House Group Takes on Executive Search as New Affiliate of MRINetwork® MRINetwork announces the opening of new affiliate office, Noble House Group.
Recent Media Coverage See All »
- November 7, 2014The road from classroom to the corner office wasn’t always a direct route for these Pittsburgh corporate chieftainsBrian Joseph, Strategic Account Director for PrincetonOne Pittsburgh, an affiliate of MRINetwork, provides the Pittsburgh Business Times with insight about whether an advanced degree is necessary to land a CEO role.
- October 24, 2014In high stakes game of life sciences recruiting, executive placement firm finds its nicheKlein Hersh International, an affiliate of MRINetwork, talks to the Philadelphia Business Journal about the most in-demand jobs in the life sciences industry, the firm's culture and its plans for expansion.
- October 15, 2014Should I Promote Internally or Look to the Outside?Sean Milius, President and CEO of The Healthcare Initiative, an affiliate of MRINetwork, is featured in Managed Care Outlook regarding his organization's recent survey on internal hospital promotions, and the pros and cons of promoting hospital leadership from within.
- October 9, 201415 Examples Of Candidates That Stood Out During Their InterviewSharon Hulce, President/CEO of Employment Resource Group, an affiliate of MRINetwork, provides insight to TheLoveYourJobProject.com on how candidates can stand out during the interview process.
- September 30, 2014Get Promoted at Your Hospital Management JobThe Healthcare Initiative, an affiliate of MRINetwork, provides tips to HealthCareers.About.com for hospital managers to advance their healthcare careers through internal promotions.
- September 29, 20144 tips for internal hospital promotionsPart two of Becker's Hospital Review's coverage of MRINetwork affiliate, The Healthcare Initiative's survey, on internal promotions of hospital leadership.