- July 9, 2014New MRINetwork® Office Addresses Healthcare Leadership NeedsMRINetwork welcomes new affiliate office, Management Recruiters of Bergen Peak.
- July 8, 2014 Russian Foreign Business Development Firm Noble House Group Takes on Executive Search as New Affiliate of MRINetwork® MRINetwork announces the opening of new affiliate office, Noble House Group.
- July 7, 2014New MRINetwork® Affiliate Helps Surgical and Medical Device Companies Compete for Key TalentMRINetwork announces the opening of new affiliate office, Management Recruiters of Towne Lake.
- June 30, 2014New MRINetwork® Office Responds to Renewed Urgency in Hiring for Manufacturing SectorMRINetwork welcomes new affiliate office, The Siena Group.
- June 25, 2014Management Recruiters of Portland Receives Prestigious Oregon Excellence AwardManagement Recruiters of Portland, an affiliate of MRINetwork, received the 2013 Oregon Excellence Award from the US Trade & Commerce Institute.
- June 12, 2014Latest Survey of MRINetwork Recruiters Reveals Candidates Continue to Drive the Job Market in the Executive and Managerial Sector MRINetwork releases the latest findings on the executive and managerial job market as revealed in the 2014 1st Half Recruiter Sentiment Study.
Recent Media Coverage See All »
- July 25, 2014Considering the Compensation-Recruiting Inflection PointCompensation Cafe discusses the challenges between compensation and recruitment and how it relates to the insight provided by MRINetwork's 2014 1st Half Recruiter Sentiment Study.
- July 24, 2014CHART OF THE DAY: Whose Labor Market is it Anyway?Steve Boese discusses the most recent Recruiter Sentiment Study on his HR technology blog.
- July 24, 2014Employers who don’t adapt to job market lose talentBenefitsPro. com discusses the candidate-driven market, rejected job offers and lower-than-expected benefits packages, as revealed in MRINetwork's most recent Recruiter Sentiment Study.
- July 17, 2014Recruiter Survey: Candidates Are Driving the Job MarketThe Fordyce Letter discusses the candidate-driven market and other findings from the 2014 1st Half Recruiter Sentiment Study.
- July 16, 2014Another reason businesses can't fill their jobsScott Bass, Director of Marketing for MRINetwork discusses with CNBC, the 2014 1st Half Recruiter Sentiment Study and the reasons employers can't fill jobs including, lengthy hiring practices and lower-than-expected salary and benefits packages.
- June 20, 2014Veterans Appreciated and Heartily Welcomed by the Franchising CommunityMRINetwork is named one of the Top 50 Franchises for Veterans.