- September 22, 2015MRINetwork Expands to Canada with New OfficeMRINetwork announced the opening of its first company-owned office in Canada.
- August 3, 2015New MRINetwork Offices Open in South Africa to Support Growing Financial Services IndustryMRINetwork discusses its expansion into South Africa via affiliate offices MRINetwork Cape Town and Johannesburg Fourways.
- July 30, 2015Constructive Hire Search Firm Addresses Candidate Shortages in the Booming Construction IndustryMRINetwork welcomes new affiliate, Constructive Hire, which specializes in search and recruitment for the construction industry.
- July 16, 2015MRINetwork Survey Reveals Slow Adjustment to the Candidate-Driven MarketMRINetwork releases key findings from the 2015 1st Half Recruiter Sentiment Study.
- June 30, 2015GIG Search Group Focuses on Healthcare IT RecruitmentMRINetwork affiliate, GIG Search Group, opens to provide search and recruitment to the healthcare IT sector.
- June 16, 2015Consiglio-Mattei Executive Search Group Responds to the Needs of Mortgage and Banking IndustriesMRINetwork welcomes new affiliate, Consiglio-Mattei Executive Search Group which specializes in search and recruitment for the mortgage and banking industries.
Recent Media Coverage See All »
- November 16, 2015Philadelphia Recruiting Executive Stays On Top Of Healthcare ChangesEd Mamrak, Managing Partner of PrincetonOne Philadelphia, an affiliate of MRINetwork, was featured on CBS Philly in regards to his career in healthcare executive recruitment.
- October 13, 2015How Office 'Bad Guys' Handle the RoleMike Ellis, Managing Director of Global Talent Resources Inc., an affiliate of MRINetwork, discusses with the Wall Street Journal how to handle delivering bad news to employees.
- October 13, 2015Five Ways to Make Your Company a ‘Best Place to Work’Brian Binke and Katie Dragicevic of The Birmingham Group, an affiliate of MRINetwork, co-authored a blog for Construction Today regarding the five ways construction companies can make their businesses a Best Place to Work.
- October 9, 2015Industry experience as a platform for academic careersJared Kaleck, Senior Director for Discovery at Klein Hersh International, an affiliate of MRINetwork, talks to Science Magazine about how pharmaceutical and biotechnology executives can leverage their experience to pursue careers in academia.
- October 7, 2015Proven Strategies for Identifying Tech Savvy EmployeesBill Schepeler, Managing Director of Constructive Hire, an affiliate of MRINetwork, provides Construction Executive’s Tech Trends with insight about how to identify tech savvy construction employees
- September 23, 2015MRINetwork taps search exec to lead Canada officeStaffing Industry Analysts discusses the appointment of VP and General Manager Mark Cosens, and the opening of MRINetwork Canada, the organization's first company-owned office in Canada.