- April 22, 2014MRINetwork Takes on Defense Industry Recruitment with New Office in VirginiaMRINetwork announces the opening of new affiliate office, The Starfish Group in Chesapeake, VA.
- April 17, 2014Compensation Steadily Decreasing as Most Important Aspect of Job Satisfaction as Revealed in Smith & Wilkinson's 5th Annual Commercial Lender Salary SurveySmith & Wilkinson, an affiliate of MRINetwork, discusses findings from its most recent Commercial Lender Salary Survey.
- March 25, 2014MRINetwork Tackles Executive Search in Oracle Enterprise TechnologiesMRINetwork announces the opening of new affiliate, Strategic Ventures in Hartford, CT.
- February 25, 2014JRP Group offers Ready10™ to help practices get ICD-10 compliantThe JRP Group, an affiliate of MRINetwork, discusses its recent survey regarding readiness of ICD-10 compliance among independent and hospital-affiliated physician practices. The firm has developed a web-based ICD-10 implementation software that helps physician practices manage all of the moving parts of the ICD-10 transition.
- February 20, 2014Klein Hersh Advances Role of Clinical Informatics Through Placement of Key LeadersKlein Hersh International, an affiliate of MRINetwork, discusses the role of key leadership in clinical informatics and the firm's recent placement of industry expert, Beverly Bell.
- February 19, 2014MRINetwork Opens New Office in ConnecticutMRINetwork announced the opening of new affiliate, MS Capital in Connecticut.
Recent Media Coverage See All »
- April 17, 2014Developing a Multi-Generational Approach to RecruitingSuzanne Rice, Director of U.S. Franchise Development for MRINetwork, discusses how to develop a multi-generational approach to recruiting with The Fordyce Letter.
- March 27, 2014Coming to Japan - Recruitment Best Practices for New Market EntrantsJason Hatchell, Managing Director of J-Source Corporation, an affilliate of MRINetwork, provides The Fordyce Letter with best practices for recruitment in Japan.
- March 26, 2014Responsive web design: The one question for businesses to considerJay Woodruff, Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Affinity Resource Group, an affiliate of MRINetwork, provides TheLadders with insight about his firm's transition to a mobile-responsive website. Jay is a panelist for TheLadders JobMobile NYC event on March 26th.
- March 18, 2014Neighborhood News - Business Beat -The Birmingham GroupThe Birmingham Group, an affiliate of MRINetwork, is profiled in the Neighborhood News section of Orchard Lake Village.
- March 6, 2014TheLadders Mobile Recruitment App Grants Free Access for RecruitersScott Bass, MRINetwork Director of Marketing & Communications and Ed Mamrak of PrincetonOne Philadelphia, an affiliate of MRINetwork, were featured in HR Tech Advisor's recap of TheLadders JobMobile Philadelphia event.
- February 23, 2014Twin Cities.com Pioneer Press Business briefing, Sunday, Feb. 23The opening of Maurer-Green Resources, an affiliate of MRINetwork, is featired in the Pioneer Press.