- January 11, 2016MRINetwork Appoints New PresidentMRINetwork announces the appointment of President Jill Albrinck.
- January 7, 2016CELSUS Inc. Tackles Recruitment Needs of the Digital AgeMRINetwork welcomes new affiliate CELSUS Inc. to the organization. Located in Tokyo, Japan, the office specializes in executive recruitment within the digital media, gaming and private equity funding sectors.
- December 16, 2015Latest Survey of MRINetwork Recruiters Finds Companies are Taking Longer to Extend Job Offers MRINetwork releases key findings on the hiring landscape in the executive, managerial and professional sector, from its 2015 2nd Half Recruiter Sentiment Study.
- September 22, 2015MRINetwork Expands to Canada with New OfficeMRINetwork announced the opening of its first company-owned office in Canada.
- August 3, 2015New MRINetwork Offices Open in South Africa to Support Growing Financial Services IndustryMRINetwork discusses its expansion into South Africa via affiliate offices MRINetwork Cape Town and Johannesburg Fourways.
- July 30, 2015Constructive Hire Search Firm Addresses Candidate Shortages in the Booming Construction IndustryMRINetwork welcomes new affiliate, Constructive Hire, which specializes in search and recruitment for the construction industry.
Recent Media Coverage See All »
- February 5, 2016Where is the Greener Grass?Tony Frey, Senior Vice President of the Carlisle Group, an affiliate of MRINetwork, discusses with Retail Leader, promoting from within vs. hiring from outside among grocery retailers.
- January 28, 2016How to Hire All-StarsPeter Duflo, President and CEO of Strategic Ventures, an affiliate of MRINetwork, talks to IT Business Net about the steps technology firms should take to recruit all-star talent.
- January 11, 2016WorkWise: HR and marketing in recruitmentSharon Hulce, President/CEO of Employment Resource Group, an affiliate of MRINetwork, discusses career-pathing as an increasingly popular recruitment strategy in the WorkWise column of the Knoxville News Sentinel.
- January 8, 2016Work Roles For RobotsRandy Vosberg and Kevin Moran of PointOne Recruiting Solutions, an affiliate of MRINetwork, discussed with X-ology Magazine how robots are increasingly being used in manufacturing.
- January 4, 2016Six Ways to Beat the Competition and Hire Top TalentHank Cowden, Construction and Specialty Trades Recruiter for Management Recruiters of Indianapolis-North, an affiliate of MRINetwork, was featured on Construction Executive in regards to the six way to beat the competition and hire top talent.
- December 23, 2015Hiring Process Getting Longer, Recruiters SayNysha King, Media Relations Specialist for MRINetwork, discusses with SHRM, findings from the 2015 2nd Half Recruiter Sentiment Study.