- November 14, 2013Quality Candidates Still Difficult to Find in German-Speaking Switzerland Despite 4 Percent Unemployment Rate as Revealed in Recent Survey of Hackmann Search + PartnerHackmann Search + Partner, an affiliate of MRINetwork, discusses results of its 2013 Human Resources & Candidate Survey, a study of candidates and HR professionals in German-speaking Switzerland.
- October 23, 2013 Angott Search Group Named One of Metropolitan Detroit's 101 Best & Brightest Companies To Work ForAngott Search Group, an affiliate of MRINetwork announces that it has been selected as one of the “Metropolitan Detroit 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For."
- October 16, 2013Latin American Employment Landscape Offers Unparalleled Opportunity MRINetwork Brasil Group, an affiliate of MRINetwork, discusses its multilingual advantage in recruiting top candidates in Latin America.
- October 15, 2013The Jacob Group Partners with Sales Consultants of Dallas to Expand Business CapabilitiesThe Jacob Group, an affiliate of MRINetwork, announces a strategic agreement that will provide the organization with key recruiters, business units, databases and other important resources from Sales Consultants of Dallas, another MRINetwork affiliate.
- October 10, 2013Klein Hersh and Philly BioBreak Partner to Position Philadelphia As BioScience Innovation and Technology HubKlein Hersh International, an affiliate of MRINetwork, talks about about its sponsorship of Philly BioBreak, a group of pharmaceutical executives, entrepreneurs, academic researchers and venture capitalists that hold regular networking events to develop partnerships and strategies that will help the Greater Philadelphia region become recognized as a center of innovation and technology in the biosciences.
- September 26, 2013Global Demand for Pharmaceutical Regulatory Specialists Escalating RapidlyKlein Hersh International, an affiliate of MRINetwork, discusses the recent uptick in hiring of global regulatory affairs professionals.
Recent Media Coverage See All »
- December 2, 2013Top 3 Things Employers Want To Know From Job References Michael Pietrack, Vice President of Medical Affairs Recruiting at The Alpine Group, an MRINetwork affiliate, provides HealthCallings.com with insight about the things employers want to find out from references.
- November 27, 2013MRINetwork founder diesStaffing Industry Analysts covers the passing of Alan Schonberg, founder and chairman emeritus of MRINetwork.
- November 25, 2013The New Employee: Veering from the TraditionalTodd Govig, President/CEO of Govig & Associates,an affiliate of MRINetwork, discusses with In Business Magazine what matters most to employees and candidates.
- November 22, 2013Austin job growth continues to surge, but unemployment drop has stalledDavid Hill, Managing Partner of River Walk Executive Search, an MRINetwork affiliate, discusses the Texas manufacturing hiring landscape, with the Austin-American Statesman.
- November 21, 2013Chinese professionals 'lured by local enterprises': surveyThe 2013 MRIC Talent Report is featured in China Daily. The survey which discusses the role of corporate culture in the Chinese workforce was conducted by MRIC (formerly MRI China Group) an affiliate of MRINetwork.
- November 21, 2013Building a Culture of People Who Love the Work They DoSharon Hulce, President/CEO of Employment Resource Group, an affiliate of MRINetwork, talks to Monster about how to build a culture of people who love the work they do.