Over the last few years, the image of desirable office space has changed considerably. The goal of rising through the ranks to earn a big corner office is increasingly becoming a thing of the past, as many companies shift from designated offices and cubicles to open workspaces.
The U.S. experienced a positive labor report for February as the nation continued to move toward a strong employment situation, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Not only did the overall employment rate drop, but positions were added to a variety of sectors.
Top Industry Articles See All »
- Global Talent Update - April 2015TAGS:AfricaAsiaEU Employment NewsMiddle EastNorth AmericaSouth AmericaUS Employment News
- Ecuador's employment situation improvesTAGS:South America
- Japan hiring more older workersTAGS:Asia
- Unemployment continues to decline in Northern IrelandTAGS:Western EuropeEU Employment News
- Louisiana's workforce grew over the past yearTAGS:US Employment NewsSoutheast US
- Study reveals best cities for STEM job creationTAGS:US Employment News
- Green jobs on the rise in Los AngelesTAGS:Pacific USUS Employment NewsEnergy - Alternative
- Oregon's unemployment rate drops below national averageTAGS:Pacific USUS Employment News
- Global unemployment rate drops to 7 percentTAGS:US Employment NewsNorth AmericaEU Employment NewsAustraliaAfrica
- Oil and natural gas provide jobs for PennsylvaniaTAGS:Northeast USEnergy - Oil & Gas