When you Google, "How to hire great employees," one of the first answers offered is to only hire superstars. It's great advice. If everyone in a company is the best in their field, the company will be unstoppable.
Unemployment in the United States remained fairly stable in May, with employers adding a better-than-predicted 175,000 jobs last month, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). Despite employment rising across a number of industries, including retail and professionals services, the jobless rate for May now stands at 7.6 percent - up from 7.5 percent in April.
Top Industry Articles See All »
- Companies generating call center jobs in Texas and New YorkTAGS:Call Center & Help DeskMidwest USNortheast US
- Microsoft to help create IT jobs in South AfricaTAGS:AfricaTelecommunications & Networking
- Middle East dealing with shortage of IT expertsTAGS:IT ConsultingMiddle East
- Accounting graduate hiring reaches new all-time highTAGS:AccountingNorth America
- Food products industry adds jobs in Virginia, ArkansasTAGS:Food Products & ServicesNorth America
- Graphic design jobs expected to increase in North AmericaTAGS:Graphics/Multimedia DesignNorth America
- GE expands aviation production, creates manufacturing jobsTAGS:Aerospace & AviationSoutheast US
- Bloomberg looks to lure Stanford grads for high-tech jobs in New York CityTAGS:Northeast US
- Ford ramps up hiring of white-collar, IT workersTAGS:IT ConsultingMidwest US
- Despite cuts, Boehringer Ingelheim optimistic about future jobsTAGS:Northeast USPharmaceutical