The U.S. labor market continues to expand, and in 2015, 230,000 new jobs has been the monthly average through October. Many companies are in growth mode, focusing on key strategic hires to support this expansion.
The U.S. added jobs in November, and the unemployment rate remained unchanged, making interest rate hikes imminent by the Fed.
Top Industry Articles See All »
- IT salaries reaching record highs
- Aerospace leads value-added exports driving Canadian economyTAGS:Aerospace & Aviation
- Engineers lead list of most sought-after graduates in U.K.TAGS:Engineering
- Report finds IT will drive employment trends
- Alberta to receive $700 million infrastructure grantTAGS:Industrial
- BLS Employment Situation Report: January 2016TAGS:Employment SituationUS Employment News
- Video: Tips for Attracting Candidates by Appealing to What They Value Most
- Tips for Attracting Candidates by Appealing to What They Value MostTAGS:First Friday PreviewUS Employment News
- Annual review outlines social and employment opportunities in EUTAGS:EU Employment News
- Spanish unemployment drops to record low (1)TAGS:EU Employment News