The Recruiter's View: Candidate-Driven Market to Present Retention Challenges in 2015 Among Top Performers
U.S. employment had its challenges during the winter months of 2014, but throughout most of the year we've experienced consistent growth as 222,000 new jobs has become the 12-month average.
Although the nation's unemployment rate remained the same in November at 5.8 percent, widespread gains were seen across a variety of different sectors. The amount of jobs added to U.S. payrolls increased exponentially from October - a good sign for the country's economic strength as 2015 approaches.
Top Industry Articles See All »
- Minnesota jobless rate drops to its lowest number in 13 yearsTAGS:Midwest USUS Employment News
- Massachusetts experiences strong job growthTAGS:US Employment NewsNortheast USNorth America
- Canadian job growth slows after months of impressive gainsTAGS:North America
- British job market improves as oil prices fallTAGS:Western EuropeEU Employment News
- Nebraska to see impressive job growth in 2015TAGS:Midwest USUS Employment NewsNorth America
- Hiring has spread across many US industriesTAGS:US Employment News
- Obamacare prompts health care hiring increasesTAGS:US Employment News
- Health care jobs: Good pay, high demandTAGS:US Employment NewsNorth America
- Germany's tourism industry sees impressive growthTAGS:Hospitality & TourismWestern EuropeEU Employment News
- BLS Employment Situation Report: November 2014TAGS:Employment SituationUS Employment News