Despite some challenges during the winter months, U.S. employment has experienced consistent growth in 2015, with 251,000 new jobs as the monthly average.
According to the most recent Employment Situation Summary released by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the nation added jobs during the month of May, despite a slight increase in the overall unemployment rate.
Top Industry Articles See All »
- US private sector job growth increasesTAGS:US Employment News
- BLS Employment Situation Report: June 2015TAGS:Employment SituationUS Employment News
- Greece's labor situation struggles to gain stabilityTAGS:Western Europe
- Japan experiences best job market in yearsTAGS:Asia
- Polish unemployment rate falls in MayTAGS:Eastern Europe
- Wages improve as unemployment drops in the UKTAGS:Western Europe
- Video: The Recruiter's View: Candidate-Driven Market is Impacting Hiring More Than Ever Before
- The Recruiter's View: Candidate-Driven Market is Impacting Hiring More Than Ever BeforeTAGS:First Friday Preview
- Chile's unemployment rate dropsTAGS:South America
- Study reveals facts about South Africa's startup industryTAGS:Africa