As we move towards the 2020 workforce, companies face an interesting demographic dynamic in terms of talent acquisition - a workforce comprised of millennials, Gen Xers, baby boomers and traditionalists.
Employment numbers may not have been their highest in March, but experts remain hopeful that the economy will continue to strengthen throughout the next several months. Now that winter has finally passed and companies have the capacity to build their workforce, industries are reporting improvements in hiring, production and output.
Top Industry Articles See All »
- Washington job market strengthensTAGS:Pacific US
- Minnesota added thousands of construction jobs in MarchTAGS:Midwest US
- Economy booms in the UKTAGS:EU Employment News
- Automakers bring jobs to ChinaTAGS:AutomotiveAsia
- Employment booms in FloridaTAGS:US Employment NewsSoutheast US
- Employment report: The Americas (April 2014)TAGS:US Employment NewsNorth America
- Employment report: Asia (April 2014)TAGS:Asia
- Employment report: Europe, the Middle East and North Africa (April 2014)TAGS:Middle EastEU Employment NewsAfrica
- Chicago focuses on job growth among younger citizensTAGS:US Employment NewsCentral USNonprofit Charitable Organization
- Oil production in Texas reaches milestoneTAGS:Southwest USEnergy - Oil & Gas