During the typical interviewing process, most companies focus on identifying red flags and weeding out candidates who are not ideal.
The most recent report from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics revealed that the job market rebounded throughout the month of April, contributing to a lower unemployment rate.
Top Industry Articles See All »
- Global Talent Update - May 2015TAGS:AfricaAsiaCentral AmericaEU Employment NewsMiddle EastNorth AmericaSouth AmericaUS Employment News
- Ireland's unemployment rate drops below 10 percentTAGS:Western EuropeEU Employment News
- Mexico's unemployment rate dropsTAGS:North America
- New Zealand's tourism industry growsTAGS:Hospitality & TourismAustraliaAsia
- Japan's unemployment rate improves (1)TAGS:Asia
- Egypt's unemployment rate dropsTAGS:Africa
- Unemployment claims hit new lowTAGS:US Employment News
- Africa's hospitality sector to experience growthTAGS:Hospitality & TourismAfrica
- Unemployment drops in UKTAGS:Western Europe
- Business travel fuels Canada's economyTAGS:AutomotiveHospitality & TourismNorth AmericaRestaurantFood Products & ServicesBeverage Products & ServicesAirlines