Over the last few years, the image of desirable office space has changed considerably. The goal of rising through the ranks to earn a big corner office is increasingly becoming a thing of the past, as many companies shift from designated offices and cubicles to open workspaces.
The U.S. experienced a positive labor report for February as the nation continued to move toward a strong employment situation, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Not only did the overall employment rate drop, but positions were added to a variety of sectors.
Top Industry Articles See All »
- Global Talent Update - March 2015TAGS:AfricaAsiaEU Employment NewsMiddle EastUS Employment News
- Unexpected jump in Brazil's unemployment rateTAGS:South America
- Veteran unemployment rate dropsTAGS:US Employment News
- 2015 MRIC Talent Report offers insight into candidate experienceTAGS:Asia
- UK employment rate hits record highTAGS:Western Europe
- Fewer people applying for unemployment benefits in the USTAGS:US Employment News
- Canada sees increase in part-time workTAGS:North America
- Unemployment falls in all U.S. statesTAGS:US Employment News
- BLS Employment Situation Report: February 2015TAGS:Employment SituationUS Employment News
- UK construction industry growsTAGS:Western Europe