Public relations, or PR as it's often called, is something we've all heard of but what does it really mean? Frequently companies think that PR should be leveraged to promote company news; everything from new hire announcements, office openings and website launches, to new products or services, and mergers and acquisitions.
he latest Employment Situation Summary from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics revealed that the nation experienced signifigant job growth during the month of October. The overall unemployment rate dropped from 5.1 percent to 5 percent.
Top Industry Articles See All »
- US economy posts improved growth rateTAGS:US Employment News
- Latin America embraces digital payroll systemsTAGS:Central AmericaComputers-SoftwareBilling & CollectionsAuditingAccounting
- South Africa adds 1.2 million jobsTAGS:Africa
- Global Talent Update - November 2015TAGS:AfricaAsiaCentral AmericaEU Employment NewsMiddle EastNorth AmericaSouth AmericaWestern Europe
- Massachusetts posts job gains in OctoberTAGS:US Employment NewsNortheast US
- Minnesota's unemployment rate fallsTAGS:Midwest US
- Georgia's jobless rate reaches a record lowTAGS:Southeast US
- Female employment in Scotland second highest in EUTAGS:EU Employment News
- California dominated job market in 2015TAGS:Pacific US
- Australian job gains exceed expectationsTAGS:Australia