Employer branding has become increasingly important over the last few years as companies realize they need to better communicate their mission and culture, and be more transparent about business operations to attract top candidates and clients.
Despite fewer gains than have been posted in earlier months of the year, July's Employment Situation report from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) still showed strong growth. According to the BLS, U.S. employers added 209,000 workers over the month.
Top Industry Articles See All »
- Data center to create jobs in Urbandale, IowaTAGS:Midwest USComputers-SoftwareComputers-Hardware
- Fabrication yard to employ 150 in Amelia, LouisianaTAGS:Southeast USIndustrialEnergy - Oil & Gas
- Global Talent Update - August 2014
- National parks in South Florida create jobs and revenueTAGS:Hospitality & TourismSoutheast US
- 700 jobs expected at Tennessee distribution center by 2020TAGS:Southeast USTransportation
- Employment rose in 36 states and DC in JulyTAGS:US Employment News
- Construction employment grows in 34 states in JulyTAGS:US Employment NewsResidential Construction
- Professional services company to expand in Iowa and TexasTAGS:Southwest USCall Center & Help Desk
- Employment in high-wage jobs begins to riseTAGS:US Employment News
- Revised Canadian jobs figures show much improved July hiringTAGS:North America