With over 700 offices in more than 35 countries, we offer you the talent pool of the whole world. Whatever the scope of your business, you can bring your staffing needs to one place: MRINetwork.
Your people are the heart of your business. They represent your values, carry your message and influence your productivity. So it stands to reason that finding candidates who have the power to positively impact your business is one of the most challenging and important tasks you undertake.
Analysis of October 2013 Employment Report
Friday, November 8, 2013
In the wake of the federal government shutdown that occurred earlier this month, some may have been holding their breath about this month's job report. However, the 16-day-long suspension did not seem to have too much of an impact on the country's employment in October.
MRINetwork Finds Impact Players
News and trends for employers and job seekers.
- Health care employment in Ireland takes a dip
- Restaurant job seekers in luck as recruiters work to fill vacancies
- Police departments across the country look to hire
- Veterans filling farm vacancies as additional incomes become an industry norm
- Prominent publisher fears e-books could cripple industry's employment
- Possible government sequesters expected to damage aerospace industry
- Industrial / Utilities-Electric & Gas — MN-Minneapolis, MN US MN-St. Paul, MN US
- Industrial / Other — Nashville, TN US
- Industrial / ElectronicsIndustrial / OtherProfessional Services / EngineeringTechnology / Electrical & Electronic Components — northern MI exact location will be provided, MI US
- Consumer Products and Services / Food Products & Services — MA US
- Industrial / Chemical — Midland, TX US